Introduction Beto

Hey there,
I'm Beto, I'm from the State of Mexico, currently studying Computer Systems Engineering at the greatest university in the universe <3.

My expectations about this course are varied. I really hope to learn a lot, apart from that I expect to have a fun time with my classmates.

There are several things I love: art, technology and books. I'm a passionate reader and sometimes I write a little. Apart from that I really like music, playing videogames, hanging out with friends, etc.

Let´s talk about books. I'm looking forward to read "Crime and Punishment" from Fiodor Dostoyevsky,  and "Pedro Paramo" from the renowned writer Juan Rulfo.


About TV series: I recently enjoyed "You" and My hero Academia an anime about students with super powers preparing to be superheroes.


That's all for now.


Well, bye :D


Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Hidden Figures

The 4+1 View Model

Is Design Dead?